Eigergletscher (June – October)
Eigergletscher -> Grindelwald
This flight takes part from Eigergletscher at the foot of the Eiger Northface. Due to downwind from the glacier this flight is only possible with stable and calm wind conditions.
- Costs: 250 CHF incl. Insurance (Cable car ticket is not included)
- Foto/video service: 40 CHF (optional)
We meet at the bottom station of Eiger Express (Grindelwald Terminal) or at the station Eigergletscher. From there we take off at an altitude of 2320m / 7600ft.
After a short introduction, we run a few steps together down a gentle slope and suddenly we glide silently into the air. The flight takes us high above the Grindelwald valley whilst the majestic mountain scenery of Wetterhorn, Schreckhorn and Eiger Northface always lies in front of us. An unforgettable experience for all those who are enthusiastic about the idea of flying!
After the landing you can check the photos and videos the Pilot made during the flight and get it for 40 CHF directly from the Pilot.From the landing field Grund it takes 10 minutes walk back to the Grindelwald Terminal.
- Location: Grindelwald Eigergletscher, 2320m/7600ft asl
- Duration: 90 min (about 20 min flight time)
- Meeting points: Grindelwald Terminal, Station Eigergletscher
- What to bring: Weather adapted clothing, solid shoes, sunglasses
- Please inform us when booking if your weight is more than 100 kg or less than 40kg!